Terms & Conditions
1. By purchasing from us, our Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We (Period Pattresses) allow a period of 14 days from when you (the Customer) receive your goods for you to return them, for a full refund. The goods must be in their original condition. The original packaging should be used if possible. If this is not possible, then you should use similar packaging to protect the items from damage during transit. You will however be liable for all postage and packing costs. Please contact us stating your reason for returning the items, prior to posting them, at email@example.com. We will then authorise you to return the products. Once we have inspected the items for any damage that may prevent us from re-selling them, we will organise the necessary refund, Bespoke items can only be returned if faulty or defective.
3. All items are carefully checked before despatch. However, if any item is faulty or defective upon receipt, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt, and we will authorise you to return the item. Please return it in its original packaging if possible. If this is not possible, then you should use similar packaging to protect the item from further damage during transit. The original packaging must be retained and returned to us to enable us to make a claim against the carrier. Failure to do so could prevent us from being able to make a claim, and we may therefore be unable to provide you with a replacement item. Once we have received and inspected the item, and agreed that it is indeed defective, we will offer you the option of a full refund, or a replacement. The method and cost of postage must have been agreed with us prior to returning the item. We will cover any postage costs incurred by you to return the item.
4. If any item becomes faulty or defective within 12 months of purchase, please notify us at email@example.com, and we will authorise you to return the item. Once we have received and inspected the item, and agreed that it is indeed defective, we will offer you the option of a full refund, or a replacement. The method and cost of postage must have been agreed with us prior to returning the item. We will cover any postage costs incurred by you to return the item. We accept no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage caused to you as a result, for whatever reason.
5.We aim to deliver your goods upon receipt of full payment in a timely fashion, usually within 14 days. We will advise you if there will be any further delay beyond this time. However, if you require your item(s) more urgently, please advise us at the time of ordering, and we will endeavor to honour your request. We accept no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage caused to you as a result of any delays, for whatever reason.
6. If payment is made by cheque, please make it payable to Period Pattresses. We will wait for funds to have cleared in our account prior to dispatching your goods.
7.We treat your details with complete confidentiality, and will not pass on any details about you to anyone else, except when required to do so by law.
8.We prefer all communication with you to be via email, or post. We therefore do not supply our telephone number, and gracefully request that you will not try to obtain it.
9. We do not charge V.A.T. for our products. Therefore, all prices for our products are exclusive of V.A.T.
10. As our items are made from natural products, without the assistance of modern computerised machines, dimensions and finishing may vary slightly. We believe that this enhances the character of the items, and is of no detriment whatsoever.
11.It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitable for the purpose that you require.
12. The title of the goods remain ours until full payment is received, in our bank account.
13. Our switches and sockets are not suitable for use in DC electrical systems.